Looking for replacement crank operators and latches

A home owner from California says:
Hello,

I'm looking for replacement crank operators and latches for a bunch of 1960s metal-frame single-pane windows.
I'm attaching photos showing every measurement I could get my hands on, since I cannot find any brand or identifying information on the parts :) I have tried the "universal replacement" operators available at Home Depot and they work okay, but they are poor quality and seem to strip very quickly, so I'm looking for higher-quality, more durable replacements more in keeping with the original hardware.

For the finish, if that's an option, I'm not interested in matching the existing finish; a dull brass, a dark brown, a dark/oil-rubbed bronze... anything along those lines would work for the current application.

If you need more info, I'm standing by to provide it-- thanks in advance for your help! :)

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for making this post and sending us your pictures!

Your operator looks similar to the 39-001 Window Crank Operator. The locking handles look like our 38-165 and 38-166 Casement Locking Handles.

Take a look at the hardware and see what you think!
A home owner from California says:
Wow, I think you nailed it! Thank you!!

One last question-- I need to end up with a much darker (aged brass, not silver) finish to match the original installation-- do these parts come in any other finishes, or could I use a metal primer and spray paint to finish them, or... what would you recommend?

Thank you, again!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
There are no longer color options for this hardware. What I suggest would be to use a type of primer and match it to the color you want the hardware to be. I would use a Rustoleum or Krylon. Some of the newer spray paints don't even need a primer. Check with your hardware store or home center and ask them what they suggest to use.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.