SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement sliding glass door handles

A home owner from Virginia says:
Hello,

I am looking to replace about 8 sliding glass door handles in an indoor pool area. I can't for the life of me figure out what type of handle I need. The metal doors were put in about 20 years ago and the handles have not been replaced since then. Unfortunately, I do not know what make or model the existing handles are.

I have done some online research but I can't figure out what kind of lock I have. I guess it is some kind of mortise lock and there is something called a keeper attached to the door frame with two screws in it. Sorry I'm such a novice.

I'm trying to find a handle that will work with the existing door and door frame. I do know that the screw holes on the existing handles are 3-15/16'' but that's about it. Picking out a lock with a compatible locking mechanism is what seems to be giving me trouble.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've attached some pictures of my existing door and door frame.

Thanks,
Chris
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend you look at our 82-003. This looks similar to your hardware.
A home owner from Virginia says:
Thanks Paul. I appreciate the help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)