SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement tilt corner

A quick learner from VA says:

I'm looking for replacement tilt corners for several storm windows. The existing nylon ones are stamped in and has guide. The closest match I see is the 95-015. However it doesn't have a guide, does this matter?

I have not removed the bottom corners, which appear to be ok. Just in case they get damaged during removal/install of top corners, I'd get couple spares. I think 95-241 would work. Any other suggestions?

Thank you.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks like the pictured corner had a tilt pivot that broke off, so I don't think the 95-241 would work. The closest I can find is our 95-236, which coincidentally matches up to the 95-241 corner, but the dimensions are slightly different. Would you be able to get it to work?
A quick learner from VA says:
Thank you, Tom. Looks like 95-236 would work for the top, maybe some filing. And 95-241 for the bottom, non-tilt ones.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)