SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement wheel for Patio Enclosures sliding glass door

A handy person from Baltimore, MD says:
TWIMC:

I am trying to locate replacement wheels for a sliding glass door made by Patio Enclosures. As you can see in the photo, it mounts via a single screw on the top rather than the side. The door weighs about 50 lbs., but the wheels wore out after only about 5 years, so I would like something more durable if possible.

Thanks.

-JCE
User submitted a photo of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have, exactly. Is there any way I can see it removed from the door? Could you also give me detailed dimensions? I would specifically need the height and width of the housing and the diameter of the wheels.

In the meantime, you could possibly consider our 81-030 and 81-095, if you're looking for rollers that will last a longer time.
A quick learner says:
I have the same Patio Enclosure sliding glass door and also need to replace my rollers. Did JCE find the correct replacement rollers?
A professional from California says:
Looks like 81-177 to me. 81-167 looks like a similar tandem sub if it's not too wide or tall. the 7/8" height is going to be hard to match with a tandem roller. The 3/4" width might work, but I can't tell from the picture. The length of the rivet is probably .782" (25/32").
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)