SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for replacement window crank

A quick learner from Denver says:
Hi, I'm including photos of a window crank I need to replace. I can't find it online and calls to the manufacturer gave a 'not in service' message so I'm not sure they're still in business. Is there another crank that will work for this? I think I need the 'base' and a new handle - shown in the photographs.

Markings on the crank:

C-1040-1 (on the 'base')
F-1040-12 (on an 'arm' attachment to the window)
On another arm that is still attached to the window there was the name of Ashland
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything exactly like this, but you may be able to use our 39-316 along with our 39-105 clip. You could also consider our 39-416. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)