SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for sliding glass door handle and complete set - one I have is broken

A quick learner says:
Good evening,

I have an older sliding glass door and I cannot find a replacement handle.

Can you assist with providing me exactly what model or point me to what I need to order from your website

The image is from the slider.

Thank you again

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help, but I will need pictures of the actual handle itself. Please also tell me your measurements, namely the space between the installation holes (center to center).
A quick learner from Wilder, KY says:

I am grateful for your assistance. I had saved all the pieces and put them in a zip lock, they have been discarded. I think my mother-in-law thought it was trash.

I have included three photos of the door.

The door is 94 X 78

There are three holes.

Top to Center 1 1/2 inches
Center to Bottom 2 1/2 inches

I am truly sorry that I do not have the handle and remaining pieces.

Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for clarifying. Measure the distance between the two installation screws that the handle once used. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole. If they measure 3-1/2", consider our 82-004. If they measure 3-15/16", then look at our 82-003 instead. If the door is thicker than 1", you might need the wider lock tooth, our 82-248. For the keeper, see our 89-007. Hopefully this hardware looks familiar to you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)