SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for snap in glazing with handle

A home owner from St. Charles, MO says:
This is snap in glazing from the bottom of our Alcoa window. It is the hand lift area at the bottom of the window.
Please let me know if you have replacement pieces available.

User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Jeff. I believe that our 55-188 could possibly work for you. Please compare it to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)