SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking for weather stripping for a Patio Door

A handy person from Springfield, IL says:
I have a swing in patio door. there are no markings that I can see anywhere on the door frame, or hardware. I have looked everywhere but the bottom of the door. The only markings are on the inside of the glass and they are CIG 04 IGCC BBA IGMAC there is also a 98 stamped in there.

I do know the door is from 1998. The windows are Anderson but I'm pretty sure the door isn't.

What I need is help locating the brand and then the bottom weather stripping. Its worn off by corner of the door that gets the most traffic. The door is rather drafty and I'd like to seal it up.

I've attached a few pictures if there is anything you can do to help that would be awesome.

Also the weather stripping sits up high (above the threshold) and the there is a channel just below that that a portion of the stripping kinda pushes in to.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 58-056 and 58-170 foam seals. Both of these install by being pushed in. You may also want to consider sealing the corners with something like our 58-184.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)