SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking to Purcahse New Double Hung Pivot Gears

A quick learner from Chicopee, MA says:
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a new double hung pivot gear off you guys but I am unsure about the one I need. Above is an attached image of the old pivot gear I have. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Is this pivot shoe damaged, or is this the whole thing? Either way you might want to check out our 15-192 and see if this could work as a replacement.
Yes, obviously, the shoe is damaged. It's from a Certaineed window probably 15-20 years old. I see there are two versions of a replacement both having a different style opening for the pivot pin. If I replaced the pivot shoe would I have to change the pins as well or would the old pins still function properly in the new shoes? Thank You.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great. The old pivot bars should work fine, I think.
So how do I know if I need the old style #15-155 or the newer #15-192???
Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The newer style, 15-192, has a little tab under the cam, while the 15-155 does not. You can see it in the 15-192 product image. It doesn't look like yours has that tab.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)