SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking to match wool pile weatherstrip

A handy person says:

If you could please help me match this piece of wool pile weatherstrip (see attached photos). This type of pile does not have a flat plastic track strip on the base of the wool pile. Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If this is for the bottom of a patio door, you might be able to go with either our 58-013 or 58-014, depending on the groove size.
A handy person from New Haven, Connecticut says:
Hello and thank you for your reply. However I do not think your suggestions will work out for me. The picture of the sample of pile weather-strip that I sent previously does not have any kind of plastic track at the base. It is some type of textile stitching.

This is for a commercial door not a patio door. There are two rows of this material on either side of the door. Please see the attached pictures.

Thanks again,

User submitted photos of wool pile.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information! I believe the 58-091 could work in your commercial door. This weather stripping is used for pairs of commercial doors just like what you show in your most recent picture.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)