SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Looking to replace a lock on a window. Model H-CL30 Make is viking

A quick learner from Berkeley, Ca says:
The latch is broken I have attached a picture of the broken one and a picture of a working one. Any help would be appreciated, I have not been able to source this locally.
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting and submitting your pictures!

Before we move forward, can you give us some measurements on your window lock? Specifically the screw hole-center to screw hole-center measurement on the lock and on the keeper? Also, the distance the screw holes are from the back of the lock?

As an example for measurements, take a look at the 90-278 Lock & Keeper. Also, the 90-282 Recessed Keeper. Compare your measurements to those parts and get back to us if you need any help.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, Tom.
Center to center on the lock is 2 1/16"
Center to center on the keeper is 2 1/8"
Back of lock to center of screw is 5/8" I attached a photo of this to make sure I understood you correctly.

Cheers,
Mike
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Mike. I agree with Tom, I think our 90-278 is a great place to start, especially considering your dimensions. Many people with Viking windows have used it successfully as a replacement, as well.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Guys!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)