Lost locking dog and spring

A handy person from Carlsbad says:
What a delight to find your site and all of the team members assisting customers. And with pictures too.
I have an old HiLite convertible slider lock that has lost one of the locking dogs and spring. The plastic rack is still working smoothly and is well lubricated and the other dog is working smoothly.
All I have with me to take a picture of is the screw and pinion I removed before reinstalling the lock.
The lock is holding of course, but I would prefer to return it to its' original secured state for my female tenant.
Is there any chance I can get hold of a replacement dog and spring, or do you need a picture of the lock itself?

Thanks for any assistance.
Craig
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Craig. These locking pins are not available separately anymore, as they were unfortunately discontinued in 2015. I'm afraid that you will need to replace the entire handle set. See our 82-063, this may be a match.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.