SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Louisiana Pacific Astoria Window Pivot Bars 6236

A quick learner from Stow OH says:
I need replacement pivot bars for the LP Astoria windows. Number stamped on mine is 6236. It's 2 1/2" long. Did not see a replacement on your site. Do you have replacements and if not do you know where i might find some? Thanks for your help.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I could not find any pivot bars referencing your stamp number 6236. Can you submit a picture of your pivot bar. A lot of the times the replacement pivot bars do not look like the original pivot bars, but we should be able to figure out its replacement from a photo.
A quick learner from North Canton, Ohio says:

I have the same requirement, Louisiana Pacific Astoria pivot bar stamped 6236, measuring approx 9/32 in. x 2 9/16 in. Although my sample is broken, I've attached a picture.

Thank you,
User submitted photo of pivot bar.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The needed replacement pivot bar is now available,
please see SWISCO product code 26-380.
A quick learner from Stow, OH says:
Thank you Joe. I have not been able to post a picture because of camera problems. I woe you a beer!

Donna/Swisco, what is the price of these pivot bars and how do we place an order?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)