SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Lower Track for a Monarch Sliding Mirror Closet Door

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Greetings,

I'm looking to replace the lower track for a Monarchy sliding mirror closet door.

I've attached a few pictures of the track and picture of the the inside stamp of the mirror. Hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks,
Mark
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like your track system is made to accommodate concave wheels. Can you confirm? If so, I would start by looking at our 23-272. This might be a good match. Keep in mind we carry alternate lengths for this track, which you can see on this page.
A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Great! Thank you very much I think this will work for us. The wheels are indeed concave on the closet doors. Just a couple of details to be sure of.

The closet has 4 sliding mirror doors (2 on the inside track, 2 on the outside), with your replacement track. I don't think the raised outer rails along the the roller guide rail will interfere with closet door movement, will they?

Also, it looks like the closet is 102+ inches, I guess I would order 2 of the 59" length.

Does the track come with pre-drilled mounting holes or can I drill those myself (since I'll have excess of track)

Thanks again!

Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, glad this is a match. I don't believe the outer rails should interfere with door movement, no. As for the length, we do not sell anything that long, but as you mentioned you can just butt two smaller ones together and trim off the excess with a hacksaw. You can drill installation holes in the required locations.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)