Lower sash pivot pat no 4926524

A contractor from Bangor maine says:
I'm having trouble matching this by size on your website. Is it possible it's been replaced by a two piece design?
User submitted photos of pivot bars.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I recommend looking at our 26-125. I believe you have an older version of this pivot bar, but carefully look over its dimensions to confirm that they line up.
A quick learner from Philadelphia PA says:
My window would not secure tightly at the top so if I opened the window the top would fall towards me.. I figured out what the problem was in my findings left me to the pivot bar but my house is old and I'm unable to find the type of paper bar I need could you please help me
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I'd be happy to help. In order to make a recommendation for a replacement pivot bar, however, I will need to see a clear picture of the original. I specifically need to see it fully removed and in undamaged condition.

Please let me know if that's possible and we can work from there.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.