SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

MI Windows Operator

A handy person from Chicago says:
I have casement windows manufactured by MI Windows & Doors. The series # is 1470. Will any of your products replace the operator mounted on the left-hand side of the window?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what operator you have. Could I see a few pictures of it removed from the window? That will help us find a good match. Thanks.
A quick learner from Chicago says:
Attached are three pictures of the mechanism. The arm is 9.5 inches long. The operator cover is 4 inches long, 1.5 inches wide and 5/8 inches thick. The name on the mechanism is "truth." There are also numbers on the bottom: 050908 followed by a long space and then 01:46. There is a number on the arm: 40050.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the images. Yes, this looks a lot like the older version of our 39-028E. Just double check to make sure all the dimensions are the same. You may also wantt o see its opposite side, t he 39-027E.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)