MIRRER WARDROBE DOOR ROLLER OOX-717/21-767/21-718

A quick learner from usa says:
I BOUGHT 2 OF YOUR 23-086 ORDER ,I NEED TO RETURN, I NEED YOU TO SEND ME THE RIGHT ONES. SEE PHOTO. The # on my roller is OOX-717/21-767/21-718. I AM SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE.

MORRIS
User submitted photo of their closet roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Morris. It's no trouble at all. The 23-086 has a concave wheel, while it looks like you need a convex wheel. See our 23-081 for a possible match. As for returning your order, see our Return Policy.
A home owner from CA says:

Looking for a price and availability for 1 ea.

OOX 21-717, or 21-767, or 21-718

Please see photo attached

Thank you Darrell

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0372.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Darrell. This roller appears to be a match for either the 23-081 roller assembly, with a convex wheel, or the 23-086, with a concave wheel. If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend reviewing each part to determine the better match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.