MW 800 Series old style casement

A home owner from Michigan 48045 says:
Wondering if you could help me, my latch broke on my current window and I'm looking for a new one? Appears to be the color of Sandstone or Tan. MW 800 Series old style casement windows. Is 39-510 the correct replacement part for it? Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 39-510 could be a match, but I don't know what you have, exactly. If you were to take a few pictures of the part in question and tell me a few key dimensions (you can reference our 39-510 to see what dimensions we need, exactly), I will have a better idea of what can work as a replacement.
A home owner from Michigan 48045 says:
trying to resend another picture of the latch. Not sure why you didn't receive the first one. Again trying to find a match for this latch. Thanks
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Oh, I see. You're looking for a casement window lock. The 39-510 is just a bracket that clips to the end of the operator arm.

See our 38-097 and 38-098 for two possible replacements. You may also need a new keeper, so see our 38-079.
A home owner from Bloomfield Hills, MI says:
The 38-079 keeper might work for me, but the illustration does not give the critical dimension: how far does the hook extend above the surface it attaches to? The keeper I need to replace reaches 9/16-inch, and it looks like the 38-079 might reach somewhat more than that -- i.e., deeper into the latch than I can use.
Profile picture of Tom
The 38-079 keeper is specifically meant to be used with the 38-097 and 38-098 locks. If you have a different lock, I wouldn't advise using this keeper.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.