MW Window lock

A home owner from Virginia says:
I need three locks for windows in a house built around 1998. I've just sold the house, and agreed to replace the broken locks for the buyer, not realizing that this would be an ordeal. My contractor tried some locally available replacement locks, but no luck.

He says the main locking piece (photo 1, with broken swing latch) is 2-9/16" long and 1" deep. Screw holes are 2" on center.
Photo 2 and 3, the piece the latch catches underneath, is 2-9/16" long and 1/4" high.

The house, contractor and buyer are in Gulf Shores, AL. I have moved 850 miles away and need help!

Thank you--
Chris
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Can you have your contractor confirm the hole center spacing? This looks an awful lot like our 90-278, but the hole centers are 2-1/16" apart. I actually do not know of a lock in this style with only a 2" spacing on center. You can also see our entire selection here. The hole placement is the most important part, if you can match that up to one of ours then you should be set.
A home owner from Virginia says:
The tricky part was the 1/4-inch depth on the surface for the keeper. I was fortunate enough to find another contractor with some MW windows that he had saved for spare parts. Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, sure thing! I'm glad you were able to find something. Please let us know how it works out, or if you need anything else in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.