MW Window parts

A quick learner from Rakeigh NC says:
I have MW windows installed by the builder in 2001. They are all vinyl double hung tilt in which uses the puch in jamb liner to tilt. Three of the windows do not stay up when trying to close them and need to be repaired. Can you identify if it is the balancers and how do I remove the balancers/springs from the liner assembly to determine which ones to replace. My sense is that these were very common MW products back then and you maay be able to provide info on the balancers and bottom seals that you carry. See attached pics - I can provide others as needed.
Thanks for your help.
Dan
A customer submitted photo of a window jamb.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan! Please take a look at our tutorial video on how to replace a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife-lock shoe. While not the same exact balance of yours, I believe that it's the same principle. Let me know if it helps you.
A quick learner from raleigh says:
Paul
Thanks for allyour help and info
This was very helpful
Dan
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
15-104 : Caradco Friction Shoe
15-104
Price: $1.75
Caradco Friction Shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
Video
How to install a ribbed tilt channel bal...