MW Window parts

A quick learner says:
I have some older (+/- 25 years) MW sash replacement kits. They are double hung, tilt windows. I am attaching a photo of the pivot lock or balance clip. I can't find a similar item in your catalog. Can you tell me if you have these or can tell me where to get them?
John A
Customer image of their MW window part.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
To me this looks like a jambliner, if they are you are going to need to try to find a local contractor that is familiar with wood windows; you may be able to get a referral from a local mill that makes wood windows for a new balance system.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)