MW Window seal

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for replacement parts for some MW windows. I have decided to purchase some 90-077A,177,and 058. I also need some seals for the top window jamb. These are wooded dbl hung MW windows and there are snap-in seals(tan color) that fit in a cut out on the top jamb. The top sash, already with sash seal, slides up and seals behind this jamb seal.
Can you assist in finding replacements?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the weatherstripping in question. You can upload your pictures right here.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.