M&W match

A contractor from Roanoke VA says:
I am trying to match M&W replacement balances. The balance matches exactly to the 795 series except for the top clip. The attached pictures show the shape of the clip. It is 3/4" high with a 1/2" bend back towards the main balance. The clip is 1/4" wide to fit into a hole in the window jamb liner. From another search I found, it looks like part 15-198 hook, only mine is straight.

The bottom has part 15-194 T-lock balance shoe attached.

The balance is a 24" long in C strength. I will need 4 replacement balances.
Balance hook
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I agree, the 15-198 hook looks like it can work. I know yours is a slightly different shape but they should still function the same way. I can custom make these balances for you, if you'd like. I would just need to know the length of the metal channel, the stamp printed on it, and how many altogether you'd need. Let me know!
A contractor from Roanoke says:
The balance is stamped with 24C and is 24" long. The window sashes weigh 20lbs. each. I need 4 replacement balances total.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect. I've sent you a custom balance order link for 4 of these balances. This includes a price quote. You can use this link to add the custom balance to your cart as if it were any other part.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.