SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Magnetic weatherstrip

A handy person from (Sunny Downtown) - Fremont, NH says:
Greetings, I'm in search of trying to locate this particular profile of magnetic weatherstrip as seen in the attached upload files. The weatherstrip is fit into a slide track on the top and lock side of an full view storm door frame. I estimate the "T" side of the weatherstrip is approx. 7/32", magnet side approx. 1/2" and the expansion stretch from approx. 3/8" to 9/16". Would this be something you might have in your inventory stock? Please advise.
Thanks for your time and efforts regarding this matter.
Paul L.
User submitted photo of their magnetic weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience, Paul.

I've spoken to several of our experts about your magnetic weatherstripping, and unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an exact replacement.

The bottom of your weatherstripping, the magnetic portion, is very familiar to us. Take a look at the 58-008 Prime Door Seal Set; you can see the bottom of magnetic seals look very similar to yours, however the top portion is quite different.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)