Marshall glass door replacement wheels

A quick learner from sacramento, CA 95864 says:
I need a new set of wheels for my Marshall Aluminum Product Meridian 10' sliding glass door. The wheels are very narrow and adjust from underneath on a very simple pivet system. The wheels are stamped "KILAIN" SYRACUSE,NY TORONTO,CA
User submitted picture of Meridian door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Have you seen our 81-246 Roller Assembly? This appears to be similar to your old hardware. Please compare the two and let me know if you think it'll work as a substitute.
A quick learner from sacramento, CA 95864 says:
They look pretty close, but my wheels attach by one screw on one side and the other one is for the height adjustment. Your products photo is difficult to tell if it works that way.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. Could you perhaps take a few more pictures of your roller, then? I'd like to see some clearer images of it from a different angles. Maybe that'll give us a better idea of what you might have. Could you also give dimensions?
A quick learner from sacramento says:
I purchased the set of 81-246 per your request, but they're not the ones. I've taken new pics now with your wheels alongside on draft paper for dimensions. The width is correct, but the length is wrong and on mine one screw is for fastening and the other screw hole is threaded for adjusting the wheel up or down as you should be able to see from the pics, also my wheels are nylon.
A customer submitted image of a glass door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear that our 81-246 didn't work for you. Could you give me the distance between your screw hole centers? Maybe we can find an alternative.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.