SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Marvin Window Weather Stripping and Glazing Beads

A home owner from Mentor, Ohio says:
Attached is the original window literature and measurements for weather stripping and vinyl glazing bead for Marvin Casement Windows manufactured in 1986. I'd appreciate your advise on available replacement components. If you need more information, please let me know. Thanks!

Larry Folk
User submitted a diagram of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, and for the detailed information. For the bubble and leaf seal, see our 58-055 and 55-170, respectively. These look pretty close to me but see what you think.

We don't have an exact match for the glazing, but our 55-186 could be a possible match.
A handy person from Bemidji Minnesota says:

I just found your website as I am in the process of replacing weather seals on a Marvin casement window about 2002.They
were in the discount bin so not sure how old at the time. It was a great deal for huge windows, tho. The seals were nothing special, just flat strips. Thanks for posting all the info. It helps a lot. Iam enjoying looking through your website.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)