SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Marvin Window replacement parts

A quick learner from near Denver, Colorado says:
We have a 1986 Marvin Bay windo with two small crank out to open windows on the sides. the Hardware to Crank open the side windows is worn out and needs to be replaced.

Window ID : Marvin 01-IGCC-CBA-86

Can you help on parts?

See Pictures

thanks if you need more info. or pictures let me know.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's a bit hard to tell exactly what you have based on this image. To know with any certainty, I'd have to see a few pictures of the entire operator. Is there any way we can see a few pictures of the arms? It may help if you fully remove the operator from the window before you take your pictures.
A quick learner from Poway ca says:
The photo above describes exactly my problem in that the
Knurled part has separated from its mating part and therefore comes apart when the crank is turned in the direction that closes the window.

I tried swaging it in place to no avail

Is it possible to to purchase the entire crank mechanism or can you suggest away to make a repair?

B. Bruno
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting!

Replacing the entire crank mechanism is definitely a possibility, however we will need to see pictures of your entire crank removed from the window in order to identify a replacement.
A professional from Bayonne New Jersey says:
Number On Top Arm is30842r
A customer submitted image of their casement operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Check out our 39-031 and 39-032 and see if these could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)