SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Marvin patio door top roller is broken

A home owner from Delano, MN says:
I have a Marvin Patio Door with a sliding screen door. One of the rollers on the top is broken. It looks like I have to replace the entire top assembly that holds the two rollers because they're riveted in. Any idea of where I can go to get this part number and who do I order from.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Leo. Could I see a few pictures of the sliding screen door roller in question? That will help us locate the best possible replacement.
A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
To the Home Owner in Delano...were you successful in repairing/replacing the top rollers on your patio door. I also have a Marvin door and recently encountered the same problem. Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we never got word back as to whether or not he repaired his door. However, we still do not know what he had. If you were to remove your rollers from the door and take a few pictures of them for me to look at, I would be happy to help you find a good match.
A home owner from Lees Summit MO says:
I too have a Marvin screen door that needs a replacement roller. Attached is a picture of the part needed.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm not sure if we have that complete track. However, the wheels appear to be riveted to top of the door. You might be able to drill out the rivet and install a wheel like our 84-012 in their place. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)