Marvin tilt window shoe and channel balances

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hello,
I have a Marvin replacement Windowd, the channel balances keep releasing the string to the shoe and the. The window won't stay open. . I will be replacing both channel balances but would like to place the shoes as well. The channel balances are labeled 1530 CL and a are 16" long. They are NOT ribbed .Based on the photo, do you have this style channel balance and shoe and if so, what are the part numbers?
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Kriss
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Your shoe resembles our 15-208, however I'm not sure about the balance. Can you show me a picture of the balance itself out of the window? It may have to be custom made, but I'd like to see more of it to confirm.
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hello, I am attaching an image of the window channel balance as you requested. It is a 16" CR 1530 so I don't believe it needs to be custom made.
Thank you for you help.
Kriss
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, I have received your picture. By "custom made," we mean we have to assemble it here in the warehouse. It's not a standard product in our catalog. After reviewing your picture, I'm thinking of our S770-16 channel balance, but with the standard clip at the end replaced with our 62-105 so that it can interact with your shoe. I would also go with the 16C option, which can carry a sash weight of 10 through 17 pounds. Does all that look good? If so, let me know how many you need and we can shoot you an order form and price quote.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.