Measurements for Series 800 balances

A quick learner from Myrtle beach, sc says:
I recently ordered six balancers to replace ones I had in one of my rental units. The one I had was a 20C with a length of twenty inches. The distance between the hole the hook set in and the bottom of the temporary holder clip is 18 inches. This is a three inch difference.

I point this out because I have another rental property with the same style windows, but no old parts to compare with or get info off of.

The distance between the hole the hook fits into on the balancer and the temporary clip on these windows is 22 inches. Would it be safe to assume the same three inch difference,as above, would apply to these window balancers and thus make the length of the balancers 25 inches?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's difficult to replace hardware without having the original on-hand to compare. There's always a risk that things may be a bit off, and you can never be sure if you're on the right track until you try something out. That said, please take a look at our S800-25 with a 24C stamp option. Do you think that will work for you?
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.