Medicine Cabinet mirror roller

A handy person from Altadena CA says:
I have a mirrored medicine cabinet in my bathroom, the rollers are worn out and the mirror no longer slides, I am looking for 6 of these little roller assemblies, or something comparable.

Thanks,
Vidal
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please look at SWISCO product code 10-118 and compare that to what you currently have. This roller is commonly used in mirrored cabinet doors. Please get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.
A home owner from Columbia MD says:
Thanks for this post. I just moved into a home and the medicine chest door was missing one. I never though I'd find a replacement! The chest had two doors. The other door had 2 rollers. Would adding a third help at all?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I don't think a third roller will do all that much for you. If your existing doors were only meant to have 2, then that should be perfectly sufficient.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.