A handy person from San Francisco, CA says:
On the Hinge side the identifying numbers are:
502 332
09 00
140M Germany

On the Plate side:
346 290
54/00

The job-site is far away and I was hoping this would be enough info. I can provide additional details, dimensions, pictures, overlay if necessary. Please let me know if there is a direct or comparable replacement and turnaround time. I'm in San Francisco, CA. Thanks Brent
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-340 hinge and let me know if this could be a good match.
A handy person from San Francisco, CA says:
Thanks Tom. Any chance you have specs on my original or at least know if the main bore will line up? Not too concerned about the screw holes since they can doweled. Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
With this type of Euro hinge, I believe that the hole size in the door would be 1-3/8". I have replaced a few of these hinges and I find the hole in the doors fit well.
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
How to Replace a Concealed Hinge
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.