Merrilat drawer problem

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking to replace a broken bracket on my merit att cabinet pull-out drawer. The part has number 471037 on it. I've seen information that part# 32-012 is the correct replacement part. It also mentions that this has been a problem for years What should I do?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend carefully comparing the information we show for the 32-012 to confirm if it will work, especially the size of the opening that accepts the track. That's the most important part. If it does match, also be sure you can screw it to the back of the cabinet, as that is how the 32-012 installs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.