SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Message from KM_C284e Roller ID

A quick learner from Porsgrunn, Norway says:
Dear Sirs

The bearings on the rollers on our veranda door are worn down.
Do you still have these in production?

Enclosing photos and a few important dimensions.

Best regards.

Thomas Haugeh
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
A quick learner from Porsgrunn, Norway says:
Hi again.
I have studied Your Products, and are quite convinced that the patio door tandem roller With part no 81-018 fits With my door.

I also need to replace or repair the roller track cover, and I believe that the track cover 80-103 will fit With the 81-018 tandem roller?

I tried to find out the total shipment cost by starting the process of purchasing through Your web-site, but soon encountered a message that the long roller track could not be shipped internationally.

So then my question is; Do you have an agent in Norway or Sweden from whom I could order these parts?

Best regards.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Thomas. Yes, the 81-018 is the closest match we have to your roller. It's not exact, but as long as the dimensions match up I think you should be okay. This does work with the 80-103 track cover.

I'm afraid we do not have a source in your country, but if you show a local hardware store our 80-103 they may be able to get you an equivalent part locally.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)