Metal Clip for Storm Door

A home owner from Mount Laurel New Jersey says:
Hello, I have searched far and wide for replacement clips for my storm/screen door. Contacted store door was purchased and even the manufacture to no avail. The clip look like the one above (1/6" offset Z clip Product Code: 70-092 only it's flat. Do you make this types of clips or know where they can be purchased? It's a Forever door if that helps.
Thanks so much and look forward to hearing back from you.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the clip you need is no longer available. We actually carried it at one time, but our stock ran out after it was discontinued. That said, I believe you could adapt the 70-092 clip. If you need to, you can install it with the off set bend facing the storm panel. You could also flatten the clip in a vise. You will need to drill a large hole to accommodate the original screw that came with your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.