SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Metal Window Tab

A quick learner says:
Looking to find out what this part is called and if you have any?
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we just might. Have a look at our 17-092 and let me know how well its dimensions line up with your own measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)