Metal bifold door

A home owner from MARYLAND says:
20+ old mirrored metal bi-fold unknown manufacturer..Lost phillips head screw and cap for top of door...can you help...Thanks
User submitted photo of bifold door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting.

Begin by taking a look at the Bifold Door Pin Assemblies.
Thank you....I had already looked at these & I do not see anything that comes close to what I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Have you taken a look at the 23-115 and 23-118 top pivot pins?
Yes, I did...my doors are metal and the screw is a threaded screw.
Profile picture of Tom
Can you submit a closer picture of a pin that is not broken? If not, please submit a close-up image of a broken pin.
The screw in pin is approximately 1" 1/4 long but longer replacement would be no problem & diameter is 3/16. Plastic cap is 13/16 long & 5/16 diameter..The srew fits into plastic cap and then it screws into top of metal bi-fold; cap fits into top track...I lost the previous screw & cap.
User submitted image of door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we're having some difficult locating this exact set-up. Are there any markings on the part or on the door itself?
The only thing on the door is a small sticker with what looks the the manufacture date 3/88 with 173 under the date....I'm not positive but I do believe I bought the at Hechingers who have long gone out of business and they may have been Stanley but that's just a guess...Sorry, I can't be of moor help.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm sorry, but we have not had any luck with identifying this pin. I spoke to a few experts and not one seemed to be familiar with this piece.

Thank you for your patience and allowing us time to research this part. I am sorry we can't be of much help to you at this point.
Thank you for your time & effort.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.