Metal lock for Viking window

A quick learner says:
Metal lock for Viking window. Same size as your plastic version.
Do you have it in metal?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure which of our parts it is you're referring to. Can you show me a picture of yours? Can you also give me your dimensions?
A home owner from Pleasanton, CA` says:
I ordered a Viking window sash lock 2-1/2" code 90-005 on April 7. It says they are plastic. Do you have them in metal? the one I need to replace is metal. House was built in 1989
Profile picture of Tom
I'm a little confused. The 90-005 is metal, not plastic. Could you have been thinking of a different part? Did you receive something different from what you ordered? Can you also tell me where it says on our site that it's plastic? I'd like to change that information, since it is erroneous.
A home owner from pleasanton, ca says:
Thank you for getting back to me. when I read the information on your site there was feedback from another customer that they break easily. I assumed they were plastic. If they are in fact, metal as my old one is, that is great. I have not received them yet but will communicate back to you when I get the shipment. I ordered 3.
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Thanks for ordering with us, and please let me know how they work out.
A home owner from pleasanton, ca says:
Thank you
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.