SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Metal pivot for a wood window

A handy person from Walworth New York says:
Hi; Hope you can tell me if carry this item. The end tab is 1/2" and the metal support attached to the tab is 1/1/4"
User submitted photo of their wood window pivot.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 17-056 and 17-092 - do you think either of these parts would work as a substitute?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)