SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Metallic closet bifold door

A quick learner from USA says:
I am attaching the photos of my metallic closet bi fold door's hardware.
Top pivot : refer top pivotphotos
5 inch long, 1/4" dia with a plastic washer or cap to hold the pin top and bottom of frame (on a door- See photo top- 8) And a two metal push nuts with cuts to hold the pin( photo no (1,2 ,3,4 and 5 ,9,) and a conical spring.
Photos top -7 for top of pin with a pan headed pin and push nut but no cap are for top pivot pin. No 8 -for bracket to hold pivot in track .
Photo Top 10 is top pivot mounted on a door for general information.

Bottom pivot: refer bottom pivot photos
5 inch long, 1/4" dia, adjustable, threaded with a two nuts to adjust with a metal push nuts or lock nuts with cuts on inside edge.
pivots Fits into bottom brackets on to a track.

Guide pins sliding in to track.
5 inch long 1/4" dia rod with a cap on top with a conical spring
And a push nutsor lock nuts with cuts inside edge to hold the pin in required place.
Photo 14 is for stopper or the bumpers in a middle.

I am looking for three (3) sets of each door.
One set consist of Two top pivots, two bottom pivots, two guide pins for top and two guide pins for bottles and a brackets for each top and bottom pivots.

Photo 15 is for inside of a bifold door for general information.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the detailed dimensions and pictures. It looks like you have the old Cromwell bi-fold door. The bottom threaded adjusting pin for that door was our 21-003, the top pivot pin was a combination of our 21-026B plain pin with a 21-256 cone spring and two 21-155 palnuts. The guide pins were our 21-043, but with a 21-256 cone spring. Finally, the 1/4" white nylinder was our 21-150. Please review this hardware and let me know what you think.
A home owner from Reisterstown. MD 21136 says:
Thanks Paul.
I saw you answered. I want to talk and discuss with u before I order. I saw a video where one bottom or top pin 21-007 can be snap to lock into the slots on a door. I like that and can hold the position to proper place IF IT WORKS FOR MY DOOR AND I HAVE SLOTS FOR THE SCREW WITH NOB SLIDES IN TO THAT HOLE . My hole on a door is not a square it is rectangle.
Can we use that instead. Please look all photos and guide me so I can buy.
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... I'm not sure if you can use the 21-007 pin with that sleeve on your door. The only other part that comes to mind is our 21-043, with a 7/16" cap. The 21-007 has a 3/8" cap, which might be too loose in the track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)