Miami Window Corporation operating crank left and right side of window

A quick learner says:
My crank is a little different from the 1960 picture you have on your site. Instead of the crank attached to the side and upper portion mine has an axel (lack of a better word) exiting horizontally from the bottom to the edge of the window sill then a handle tightens on the axel with two allen screws and forms an "L" over the sill and has a small knob at the end to hold.

I need to replace several and a little work on a couple of the moving parts on the frame.

Can you help? Sometimes I am a quick learner and handy person but I am a home owner and commercial real estate agent. There were Miami Windows intalled near me but the last time I found somebody replacing them I was not notified when to come for parts.
A quick learner from Alexandria, Va says:
I can send a picture when I get somebody to e-mail it to me
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, thanks for coming to us. Your instinct is correct: it's best if you can send us a picture. That will help us identify your part quickly. Can you also send us some measurements of your old part?
A quick learner from Alexandria says:
Here are the additional photos you requested. part that attaches to the window is 2-3/4" long, 3/4" wide, and 3/16" thick. Distance between mounting holes 1-5/8" apart outer edge 2-5/8" holes are 1/4" depth at widest point from base to the window 1-7/8"
Window crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I know this one. This hasn't been made for a long, long time. You probably won't be able to find an exact match. Take a look at our 39-054 operator, instead. I have used this one in the past to repair Miami brand windows. See what you think.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Thanks Dave, by your "Ah" I seem to have thrown a pleasurable memory your way. That's the one you recommended (r/l) earlier & glad I provided further measurements for confirmation.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.