Milgard Single Hung Balances & Top Sash Guides

A home owner from Littleton, CO says:
I just bought a house with Milgard single hung windows. The house was built in 2005. 2 of the windows have broken balances and 3 of the 4 top sash guides are broken.

The sticker on the window says H-LC30-48x78, series 6210/6230/6230J/6270. The sash is about 35" H x 34" W (there are slight variations in the 8 sashes). They weight about 28 lbs.

My best guess after looking at the pictures on your site is that the balances are S385-33 3240 and the top sash guides are 18-188.

The guides are not exact and I'm wondering if they work with the S385 balances. I've marked up one of the dimensioned photos that I found online with the differences.

Please take a look at my pictures and let me know if you need anything else from me. I plan to replace the balances and top sash guides on all of our single hung windows once I find the right parts.

Thanks,
Brendan C
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. This is a special kind of balance that will need to be custom made. None of our standard balances can replace it. Fortunately, we have all the information we need. Can you just tell me how many you need?

As for the top sash guide, we're still looking into it. Give us a little more time and by the time you get back to us with quantity we should have something. Thank you!
A home owner from Littleton, CO says:
I have an immediate need for 4 balances and 4 top sash guides. If they work well then I will need 14 more sets. 2 of the 14 will be for a window that it a little narrower and only weighs 22 lbs so I'd need to weaker spring in those two

What is the cost per balance and guide?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I will email you a custom order link for these balances immediately, which will include a price quote.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.