SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Milgard Sliding Door Track

A home owner from Seattle, WA says:
We have a sliding glass door with a bent track. It is a Milgard door, but I can't find anyone who stocks this track piece. It sits in a vinyl groove and has bent to the point it can't be repaired. Any suggestions on where I may find this piece or an alternate repair idea? Already tried a Milgard rep, but they didn't have anything to reference other than the two current models.
User submitted photo of their door track.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if your track is still available. Did you try contacting a Milgard supplier in your area to see if they can supply it for you? In any case, take a look at our 80-100 or 80-103 track covers, along with our 80-105 replacement track. Could any of these work on your door?
A home owner from SF, CA says:
Hello, I have the same door and the same problem with the track. Was "home owner" ever able to find a replacement? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)