Milguard Casement window

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
The plastic bushing on the guide track for one of my Milguard casement windows has disappeared. Do I need to replace the entire crank arm or do you have a replacement bushing? Thanks, Peter SO# Oct 6 2007 12:44 0275 1352440 004 SUCL LOWE 4U 197
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what it is you're referring to exactly. Your operator appears to match our 39-253R and 39-253L. These use a 39-529 guide to interact with the track. Could the 39-529 be what you need?

A quick learner from Hawaii (HI) says:

Yes, 39-253L is the window operator. My concern is how the longer arm connects to the glide track on the window. A black plastic bushing connects the two and slides along the glide track. Is there a part # for this bushing? That's the part I am missing. Thanks, Peter

Profile picture of Tom
Would you be able to disconnect the operator arm from the track and show me a clear picture of the bushing? It is too obscured while still in the track.

This is the plastic clip, which slides along the glide track. Without it, the window can't be opened or closed. Thanks, Peter

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks. Did you see the 39-529 that I recommended in my first response back on the 9th? That looks like a match.
Yes, thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.