Miliani Brother's sunroom storm door replacement handle

A quick learner from Suffolk, VA says:
I had a Miliani Brother's sunroom installed in 2002. The handle on the outside door needs to be replaced. According to Miliani Brother's website, the door hardware is Schlage, but I can't find anything that matches what I have on their site or anyone elses for that matter. I have enclosed four pictures to help identify what I have. The Photo 1 is the door with the handle removed taken from the interior. Photo 2 is a photo of the interior handle. Photo 3 is shows the middle, and Photo 4 show the exterior handle.

Thanks for your help.
Troy L.
User submitted photos of their Milani Brother's sunroom storm door handle.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Troy.

Thank you for posting on the discussion board and submitting your photos. Unfortunately we have not been able to locate replacement door hardware for your Schlage handle and lock set. I am sorry we were unable to help you with your project.

Good luck in your search.
A home owner from Richmond Virginia says:
I am so disappointed in Miliani Brothers, I need that same door handle and can not seem to find one. A customer spend fifteen thousand dollars in a sunroom and can not find a ten dollar door handle, shame on Miliani Brother.
A home owner from Milan Michigan says:
We have the same door handle on our sunroom that was put in by Steven's Sunroom which went out of business. Our set has broken inside with the spindle and the sleeve. We currently are waiting for a new sleeve to come for repair. Has anyone found where you can get a replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Actually, we have recently added a handle that you might want to consider. Check out our 40-192. I cannot guarantee that it will work, but it certainly appears very similar. Give it a look and see what you think.
A quick learner from Near Statesville, NC says:
The 40-192 was a perfect replacement for my Sunroom door latch. The old latch looked exactly like the one pictured above for the Miliani Brother's (or Schlage) latch. I was able to install it in about 15 minutes. It latches firmly on even a light push. The dead-bold also seems to be longer than the old one. Great choice!

Thanks!
Jim
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
40-192 : Mortise Latch and Dead Bolt with Pin Tumblers
40-192
Price: $69.85
Mortise Latch and Dead Bolt with Pin