Millard 26b channel balance replacement

A home owner from Sugar grove Illinois says:
I have a Millard window channel balance that needs to be replaced. It's stamped with a 26B. I looked through your site and see that the 795 looks close to identical (at least on the bottom...the top needs to have a small clip and the 795 seems to have a ring). The whole piece measures 26 3/4" from end to end.

Am I on the right track ordering the 795? If so, what size? Thanks for your help in advance.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The manufacturer of your balance has gone out of business, but we can help you. You would need a new S795-26 channel balance but with a 15-198 hook specially attached. We can custom make this for you, if you wish. I would just need to know how many you need.
A home owner from Sugar Grove, Illinois says:
Sure, thanks! I really appreciate the quick response. I'd like to take 2. How would I order? Are there instructions for installation?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great! Ordering is very easy. I'm going to email you a special link to this part, along with a price quote, that will allow you to add it to your cart as if it were any other standard item. You can then checkout as normal. We'll send it shortly after posting this, so keep an eye on your inbox.

A home owner from Sugar grove il says:
Perfect. Balances in and it only took about 5 minutes. I appreciate the product, the help and the timely responses.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.