SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror Door Roller assembly

A quick learner from USA says:
We have a broken wheel on our 1980's mirror doors, but our part looks a bit different as to where it is screwed into the door itself. It is
DelMar Eng, parent #3670357. I'm sending photos. Hoping I can find a correct replacement for it.If you could assist me in any way that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Brian. Thanks for your patience. We may be able to replace this, actually. Before we go any further, I had a couple questions. First, would a steel wheel be okay? Also, what diameter wheel did you need? I believe we can provide 1-1/8" diameter and 1-1/2" diameter, both of which are steel.
A quick learner from 92886 says:
Tom, in response to my inquiry, the wheel measures 1.5" on the flange and 1.25" on the wheel itself. It is plastic. If I ordered steel, will this cause any problem running on the aluminum track?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Please look at both the 81-144 patio roller and the 23-094 closet roller. The housing for both of these rollers are close in size, and I don't believe the bent tab should cause any problem. Worst case scenario is that the housing will just go a little deeper into the door rail. Take a look and see which housing is closer to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)