SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirror Sliding Door Roller Replacement

A handy person from San Diego says:

The rollers on my closet door have broken and I am looking for the correct replacement.

After searching your website I think the closest replacement would be the one with this link:http://www.swisco.com/Mirror-Wardrobe-Door-Roller/pd/Sliding-Mirror-Door-Replacement-Hardware/23-064

Is there a better option, or should the roller at this link work for me?

The door is mirror, has a gold edge, and is roughly 45" x 69"

Thank you,

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your image did not come through, so I can't confirm. Could you try again? In the meantime, you mention the 23-064 is close. Does it differ in any way? If so, in what aspect does it differ?
A handy person from San Diego says:
Hi Tom,

Sorry about the image, i've attached it again. Hopefully it goes through.

It looks similar except for two things.
The one I have does not have the metal flaps coming out that are in line with the roller (near the bottom facing out in the same direction as the roller grove)

Also the mounting flaps near the top are different, but it looks like it will still fit.

Let me know if the picture still didnt go through.

User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, thanks for the additional information! Yes, I agree with your assessment. Our 23-064 mirror door roller has been used as a replacement for your door by many customers in the past.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)