Stanley roller assembly 4212 with the blue flag

A home owner from Gypsum, Colorado says:
Will the product 23-041 replace my current hardware? Mine is a 2 piece assembly with a metal shell bearing the number 4212 and a plastic insert that contains the roller and has the brand name Stanley on it.

Thanks for any help...
User submitted photo of mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller Assembly.
A home owner from Bakersfield, CA says:
I have the exact Stanley roller with the blue flag, did the 23-041 work for the homeowner in CO
A home owner from Gypsum, Colorado says:
It worked perfectly and took only a few seconds to install. This is such a relief after many trips to home improvement stores, hardware stores and hours of searching the internet. I will be keeping Swisco's web address handy for future reference.
A home owner from miami says:
necesito saber donde la puedo encontrar Stanley 4212.

Gracias

I need to know where I can find the Stanley 4212 roller.

Thank You
User submitted photo of 4212 Stanley Wardrobe roller assembly.
Profile picture of Tom
Please take a look at the Swisco 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Roller.

Customers have used this as a replacement for the Stanley 4212.

Por favor, eche un vistazo a la Swisco 23-041 rodillo armario espejo.

Los clientes han utilizado esto como un reemplazo para el 4212 Stanley.
A landlord from NOGALES ARIZONA 85621 says:
STANLEY 4212 PART. CAN I REPLACE 23-041
THANK YOU
MANU NAIK
CH 520 223 0299
Profile picture of Tom
Customers have used the 23-041 as a replacement for the Stanley 4212.
A quick learner from maui HI says:
Ref Stanley door part number is 17-4264 Y-000. My bottom rollers need replacing and I have discovered that the part is discontinued. Is part NUMBER 23-041 a replacement part?

Thank you
Donna
Profile picture of Tom
As mentioned earlier in the thread, we recommend you check out ourr 23-041, which acts as a replacement for the Stanley 4212.
A friend from Germany says:
UK Pat GB 3231661B is 3" in lenth (just plastic) with roller is 3 1/4" and the width is 1 5/8 ". If you have this can you please let me know.
It belongs to our Church.

V/R
Ruth
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for posting. I have placed you into an existing thread that features a similar part to your own. As you can see, many of these customers have been able to use the 23-041 as a suitable replacement. Take a look and see if you think that will also work for you.
A friend from Germany says:
Thank you for getting back in touch with me, I forwarded the info to our Church and my husband said the replacement part should work. I did suggest to the Pastors wife to buy more than one, for future use. Thank you again.

Ruth
A home owner from louisiana says:
Us pat.no 5.964.061
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for posting. I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this roller. Please see our suggestions above.
A home owner from South West FL says:
The Swisco P # 23-041 is an exact replacement for Stanley P# 4212 (metal bracket) with the 17-4264Y-000 (plastic roller insert). For info, the roller insert from the 23-041 fits perfectly into the metal Stanley bracket, which can be very frustrating to remove.. It's not necessary to replace the bract, just the roller insert. It's too bad you can't buy just the Swisco roller insert!!
A quick learner from France says:
Just to be to order 23-041 item, is it goo to replace the one in picture ?
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! I can confirm that our 23-041 has been successfully used to replace the roller shown in the image at the beginning of this page. We've had a lot of success with it and I feel confident it's the right part for the job.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.