Mirror closet door bottom track

A home owner says:
I need to replace the bottom track (it is bent) for closet mirror sliding doors that do not have wheels. I have looked at part 23-242, but I don't believe it will work. The top has no wheels either. I do not know the manufacturer. My condo was built in the early '80's. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
User submitted photos of closet door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your mirror door should have bottom rollers, based on what I see in these pictures. I don't know how they would operate without them! I would recommend removing one of the doors to look under to see what kind of roller is there. Specifically, I'd like to know if the wheel is concave or convex. All you might need to do is adjust it to ride more comfortably on the track. If that doesn't work, then I need to know whether the wheels are concave or convex.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.